In order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all of our guests, including children of all ages, and in keeping with our business casual dress code, please see the items that are prohibited as part of our dress code:
- Sweat suits or workout attire which includes: running/gym shorts, sports bras, hooded sweatshirts, or yoga/workout pants.
- Exception: Dri fit, “Polo style” shirts with a collar are allowed.
- Exception: Non-athletic material shorts are allowed for men and women and must come down to mid-thigh or have at least a 5-inch leg.
- Exposed undergarments
- Bustier tops, corset tops, bandeaux tops, or tube tops unless each is worn under a waist-length jacket
- Any clothing with language or graphics that are vulgar or sexually explicit
- Tee-shirts with a large logo, no graphic tee’s
- Excessively frayed or torn clothing
- Clothing emitting offensive odors is not permitted to be worn anywhere on the property.
- Any clothing that is excessively revealing and shows a bare midriff of more than 3” or excessive bare cleavage
- Men’s tank tops or sleeveless shirts
- Bandanas worn as headwear
- Footwear is required but there is no restriction on the type of footwear worn
- Hats may only be worn in the bar area and must be worn with the brim facing forward
Please note, Management reserves the right to change and / or update the Dress Code at any time.