Steak 48 is reopening our Chicago dining room with enhanced safety and sanitation guidelines for your comfort and enjoyment.
We are thrilled to safely and warmly welcome our staff and guests into our outdoor dining room. For your comfort and enjoyment, we have enhanced our existing, stringent, safety and sanitation protocols, including additional staff training on all enhanced procedures, based on Be Safe Chicago and CDC guidelines.
Enhanced Safety and Sanitation Guidelines for Your Comfort and Enjoyment.
- Operating indoor dining at 25 percent occupancy and up to 4 people per table
- Requiring guests to wear face coverings when not seated
- Parties will maintain at least 6’ distance apart from other parties at all times, including while waiting to be seated.
- A hand sanitizing station is available upon entry to the restaurant
- We will also have hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant readily available to all Guests and employees.
- Employees will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant and between interactions with customers.
- Reservations are limited to 6 people or less.
- We are welcoming our guests for dinner reservations only
- We have employed a designated cleaning and sanitation staff to regularly and frequently clean and disinfect any regularly touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, restrooms and chairs.
- We will gladly provide salt and pepper shakers upon request, and they will be sanitized between use.
- We are using disposable menus (new for each guest) and offering a digital menu viewable from your smart phone
- Payment contact will be minimized. Guests will have the option topay directly from their smart phone (Coming soon)
- All employees will be fully trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- Valet Service will be taking extra precautions including sanitizing Guests keys and touchpoints in their car.
- We will be screening all employees before coming into the restaurant: (Including temperature checks)
- Any employee who has any symptoms of possible illness will be sent home and only allowed to return when the return to work process will be managed by our
- Chief People and Development Officer, using the most current recommendations from OSHA, the CDC and other related sources
- Employees shall maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals. If such distancing is not feasible, measures such as hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation should will be rigorously practiced. Additionally, employees are required to wear masks during all hours of operation and any time distancing is not feasible.
- When possible employees manage and control access to the restaurant, including opening doors to prevent patrons from touching door handles.
- We will disinfect any items that come into contact with our guests.
- Clean and disinfect the area used for dining (table, etc.) after each group of customers depart, including the disinfecting of tables, chairs, stalls, and countertops.
- We are enhancing our cleaning and sanitizing of the restaurant daily.
- Service Staff will enhance the use of serving linens to avoid any direct hand contact with all plates, silverware and glassware coming to your table.
- Guests will be provided an alcohol wipe along with the guest check and all pens will be sanitized prior to being delivered to your table.